Wednesday, July 31, 2013

An England One-Shot ~ Black Magic



Character: England [Arthur Kirkland]
Fandom: Hetalia
OC: Sarah-Elizabeth
Scenario: One day, France was left alone with England and his girlfriend for longer than they could handle. So, what does England do? Why, he does what he can do best. Black magic.


"Mmmhmm... Mhmhmhmhm!... Ahahahaha! HAhahahahahaha!!"

"Hm?" My intense train of thought was broken and I looked up from my book. I wonder who- Oh, who or what am I kidding?! It is obviously Arthur. Huuh... Sometimes I wonder why I am in a relationship with that idiot. Oh, that's right, because I love him. Well, I knew exactly what I was getting myself into the moment I started talking to him so I guess I should not complain.

I, unfortunately, set my book down on the chair as I got up. Quickly, I walked towards the sound of Arthur's voice. I stood in the doorway with an eyebrow raised. My boyfriend was dressed in his usual attire but over his clothes he wore a black cloak and with the hood low over his head, I could just barely see the green eyes that I love.

I got a little impatient since he had not noticed me yet so I decided to interrupt his laughter and possible scheming.

With my hands on my hips and stopping my foot I yelled out, "Arthur Kirkland, what the bloody hell is going on down here?! I know Francis was a tad bit annoying yesterday, but do you have to act like this now?! Can't you at least wait a few days?!"

He jumped a little, shocked by my presence, and gaped at me, "S-S-Sarah-Elizabeth, love! When did you get here?!" He processed what I just said and I could see the light go off in his head. "Oi! This isn't just because of yesterday you know! I think I'm finally going to do something about that git, France! What he did was just the last straw! I promise you can have your peace when I'm done with this. Please? Can I practice my black magic on him?"

Oh no... Not the- Please don't do the fac- He did the face. Damn him. 

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, "Fine, but I will be standing here in case you need me."

He smiled at me and I looked to the side, pouting since he could still make me blush. I looked back as he walked up to a complex circle with star looking shapes on the ground and some candles surrounding it.

Arthur too a deep breathe and chanted his spell, "Santo Rita Meata Mater, Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin, Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer!" A bright light emitted from the circle as he continued, "Santo Rita Meata Mater Ringo Jonah Tito Marlin... Jack Latoya Janet Michael Dumbledora the Explorer! I've summoned you from the depths of Hell. Show yourself!!"

The bright light finally dimmed down and a head appeared through the ground. Jeez, you would think that Arthur would have learned a thing or two from the past by using this spell. He is just going to be disappointed. Well, I guess I did not stop him so it is partially my f- Wait. No, it is not my fault. It will be his.

Ivan, the one whose head was in the ground, opened his violet eyes and said, "You kolled?... Again?"

My boyfriend was taken off guard, surprisingly, and yelled out, "Seriously, I wasn't calling you! So why do you bloody keep reappearing?!?"

Ivan paired his tilted head with closed eyes and a smile. He then spoke, "Because you keep calling a demon from Hell, and that is me, da?"

I could see Arthur sweating slightly and then stomped forward and pushed Ivan's head back into the ground while shouting, "Just stop interrupting me!!" Suddenly he looked over at me with tears in his eyes. "Sarah-Elizabeth," He whined. "Why can't it ever work?! Why does that Russian have to keep bothering me?!?!"

By now he was clinging onto me, but I just pushed him off and looked down at my pitiful boyfriend, "Actually he was not really 'interrupting' you, you know. You did call a demon from Hell and you got what you asked for. Things happen, my dear, and you have to learn how to deal with them."

"Why are you so cruel?!"

I gave him a blank face and spoke with a monotone voice, "It is because you deserve is sometimes...... And because it is fun to mess with you, love."

I started to walk away, but was stopped by a pair of secretly strong arms. I heard his voice whisper into my right ear, "Now, where do you think you're going, love?"

Damn that bloody bastard! How does he still manage to make me blush?!

I took a silent breath and spoke with confidence, "I am going to go read my book, which is what I was doing before you interrupted me."

"Ahahahaha, you won't be reading that book for a while, love."

I turned around in his arms, a slight blush on my face from his comment, and smirked at him, "Did I ever really mention how much I love you, Arthur?"

He pretended to ponder about it until he said, "Yes, actually, but I'm willing to have you tell me again. How about we take this up to my room, hm?"

As he started to move, I stopped him, and with a raised eyebrow I sung out, "Arrrthuur, I said I love you."

He smiled at me and replied, "I love you too, Sarah-Elizabeth."

I must say, that night was very fun indeed... Along with the next three after that. Now I think I remember why I was in a relationship with him: He could be so romantic and sweet sometimes and others, he could just be a plain idiot. Which I love.

~~~~~

I was reading my book [since my boyfriend interrupted me a few days ago] until I was interrupted again by none other than Arthur.

His footsteps got louder as he got nearer to me and he yelled in frustration, "Love, I don't know what to do about France!! Help me!"

I was a little, well, actually, I was annoyed a lot by the fact that I couldn't finish this darn book and grumbled in anger, "Just use your British Curse of Food and Bad Tea."


No comments:

Post a Comment